Dark chocolate leaves no one indifferent; whether you're a purist, a connoisseur or the most dedicated chocolate lover, it’s pure indulgence! The mere mention of a ganache, square, crunchy bar is a pleasure in itself.
Take a voyage to the origins of cocoa, with this basket featuring silky ganache chocolates and thin dark chocolate squares, made of single-origin cocoa.
Gift basket composed of:
- 16 Petits RICHART, to discover the “Balsamics” aromatic family and its subtle ganache made of cocoa beans from Venezuela or Madagascar, with Bourbon vanilla or Tonka beans
- 9 Palets d'Or: under a crisp dark chocolate coating, you’ll discover a soft and silky ganache made with cream from Bresse and single-origin cocoa from Peru with very warm and intense aromatic notes of cocoa, with just a hint of tartness
- 16 Ultra-Fines, thin dark chocolate squares highlighting the aromatic notes of the various varieties of Cocoa from around the world
- Sambiraja: chocolate bar, single-origin Madagascar 70%
- Santodino: chocolate bar, single-origin Dominican Republic 82%
- 1 woodstick sleeve with 9 Petits RICHART chocolates filled with Venezuelan cocoa ganache
Elegant white or black box size 13,2 x 8,8 x 4" containing several products. Presented with ribbon. Free optional message card - Handmade in Lyon, France.
Storage conditions and consumption time
Chocolate is a fragile product and should be treated with great care.
- Ideal conditions for chocolate storage require a constant temperature between 55 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit and a constant humdidity level of 60-70%
- Chocolates can be tasted at room temperature.
RICHART products contain no preservatives and no artificial flavoring. For optimal flavor, filled chocolate should be consumed within 2 weeks after purchase (5 days for macarons).