Give the gift of the entire Maison RICHART world of chocolates, with this gourmet gift basket for VIPs
- 16 Petits RICHART chocolates, filled chocolates weighing 0.14 ounces in unexpected flavors
- 16 gourmet Ultra-Fines, delicate squares of dark chocolate with 70% to 82% cocoa, or milk chocolate
- 9 RICHART Moments chocolates: to discover the iconic recipes created back in 1925 by Joseph Richart, Master Chocolate-Maker and founder of the family-owned chocolate factory in Lyon
- 16 Infuze chocolates: a feat of technical virtuosity and a decadent masterpiece, each chocolate in the Infuze collection contains a liquid center with a bubble of infusion - non-alcoholic, of course - that bursts in the mouth, releasing a profusion of tastes and flavors that blend with the aromatic notes of the filling (ganache or coulis)...for even more pleasure!
- 16 macarons in assorted flavors
- 1 Sambiraja chocolate bar with 70% single-origin Madagascar cocoa
- 1 packet of Chocolates to Nibble, 9 Petits RICHART chocolates filled with plain ganache made with Venezuela chocolate
- 1 packet of almonds and hazelnuts coated with dark and milk chocolate
- 1 packet of mendiants with dried fruits and nuts
No order minimum Availability: 1 week
Elegant gift basket containing several products
Storage conditions and consumption time
Chocolate is a fragile product and should be treated with great care.
Ideal conditions for chocolate storage require a constant temperature between 55 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit and a constant humdidity level of 60-70%. Chocolates can be tasted at room temperature.
RICHART products contain no preservatives and no artificial flavoring. For optimal flavor, filled chocolate should be consumed within 2 weeks after purchase (5 days for macarons).