With this varied assortment of emblematic Maison RICHART chocolates, love at first sight is guaranteed!
To be enjoyed in this 4-drawer box:
- 9 special chocolates from the new Valentine's Day collection. Their subtle flavors are simply irresistible: plain ganache of single origin Peruvian beans - dark chocolate coating, yuzu ganache with a hint of ginger - milk chocolate coating, lychee, rose and raspberry light ganache - white chocolate coating with vanilla notes.
- 16 Petits RICHART chocolates: an iconic collection by Maison RICHART since 1988, Petits RICHART chocolates will take your sweetheart on a journey to new realms of flavor, with the 7 RICHART aromatic families.
- 9 French pâtes de fruits: green mandarin and sweet orange, raspberry and fresh mint, sour cherry and verbena, apricot and lime, and more... The aromatic power of our French pâtes de fruits is a truly pleasant surprise: slightly sweet, even more aromatic thanks to their unique recipe combining 2 flavors.
And to end with a flourish:
- 12 French mini-macarons in assorted flavors. They’re so enticing with their crisp shells filled with soft ganache, fruit compote or caramel!
Elegant white drawer box, size 130 x 130 x 130 mm, accompanied by its tasting guide.
Storage conditions and consumption time
Chocolate is a fragile product and must be handled with great care.
- Ideal storage conditions for chocolate: constant temperature between 12°C and 16°C and constant humidity level from 60% to 70%.
- Chocolates may be stored at room temperature.
RICHART products do not contain any preservatives or artificial flavorings. For optimal tasting, filled chocolate must be consumed within 2 weeks of purchase.