With this gourmet gift basket, you’ll enjoy all the must-have treats of Maison RICHART:
- Explore the wondrous world of the new holiday collection inspired by the legends of Scandinavian folklore. 9 chocolates featuring festive designs and fillings with warm and intense aromatic notes (plain Chuabello ganache, old-fashioned hazelnut praline with pieces of roasted hazelnut, luscious orange zest and cinnamon coulis, silky blackberry-raspberry ganache, sweet and subtle chestnut coulis).
- Indulge your palate with the “Fancy” collection: 16 delicate squares of chocolate flavored with intense notes of coffee, caramel, raspberry, matcha tea, passion fruit or mint.
- Discover the rich aromas of the famous Petits RICHART chocolates: 16 delightful jewels of chocolate, with their sleek graphics and design, combining subtlety with aromatic power.
- Give in to the temptation of 12 simply irresistible, delicate mini-macarons in sophisticated flavors or 6 glazed chestnuts from the Ardèche region, luscious and slightly sweet.
- You’ll be amazed when you taste Infuze: at the core of each of the 16 chocolates is a liquid center with a non-alcoholic bubble of infusion that bursts in the mouth, releasing a profusion of tastes and flavors.
- Finally, enjoy 9 of our iconic chocolates that we’ve been crafting in the purest chocolate-making tradition since 1925.
The perfect gift basket to impress your guests, sure to bring a sparkle to their eye!
Elegant white drawer box, size 130 x 130 x 245 mm", accompanied by its tasting guide.
Storage conditions and consumption time
Chocolate is a fragile product and must be handled with great care.
Ideal storage conditions for chocolate: constant temperature between 12°C and 16°C and constant humidity level from 60% to 70%. Chocolates may be tasted at room temperature.
RICHART products do not contain any preservatives or artificial flavorings. For optimal tasting, filled chocolate must be consumed within 2 weeks of purchase (5 days for macarons).